Mentioned in the New York Times!
Valentine's Day at the Village Inn
Full menu available plus
- Lobster - Prime Rib - coconut shrimp - ravioli seafood specials - surf & turf specials
- Local grown grass feed siskowit Galloways steaks
- Serving 5-9 Thursday Feb 14
- All the ladies recieve a free gift!
- Dining room also open fri - sat 5-9 and sun 12-4
- Reservations recommended
The Village Inn of
Cornucopia, Wisconsin offers food, spirits, and lodging.
Located in Wisconsin's Northernmost Village on Lake Superior's
Cornucopia borders the Western entrance to the
Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
and is at the northern
edge of the Chequamegon National Forest.